COL Financial makes investing in Mutual Funds (MF) easier and faster thru CCOL Financial makes investing in Mutual Funds (MF) more straightforward and faster through COL Fund Source. It’s a supermarket with 26 kinds of mutual funds. All the top 6 Fund Providers in the country offer their mutual funds through COL with ZERO front-end fees. Read “How To Invest In Mutual Funds In The Philippines?” for an overview of MF.
Below are the steps on how to buy Mutual Funds:
- Log in to your COL Financial account.
- Tap the Mutual Fund tab. It will take you to COL Fund Source website.
- Click Order Entry
- If it’s your first time to buy, you have to answer the Client Sustainability Assessment and FATCA Questionnaire. Just click Proceed to Client Sustainability Assessment Questionnaires.
- Now you can start buying Mutual Funds by clicking Order Entry again. Note that each fund requires a minimum of P5000 on the first purchase and a minimum of P1000 on subsequent purchases.
- Type in the Fund Code box the fund that you want to buy. I would recommend XPEEQ, XPEIF, and XSLEQ, as these are the most profitable mutual funds. You can select other funds by clicking Fund Code (in blue link). Enter the Amount then click Preview Order.
- In case you select a fund which is not suitable in your Investor Profile, confirm the waiver that would appear. Otherwise, proceed to step 8.
- Review your order, enter your password and click Place Buy Order.
- Wait for 2 working days for the transaction to be reflected in your portfolio.
- Log-in to the main COL Financial page and tap Trade and then Portfolio tab to monitor your investments.
EarnPeso holds no control over your financial fate. It is here as a guide. Exercise prudence in every investment or business you undertake, and success will follow.
Do you have any questions? I would love to hear from you. Please leave a message in the comment box below or follow and message me on Facebook.
1. Screenshots taken from my COL Financial account
Categories: Investment Ideas